Tuesday 6 November 2012

Santos Great Bike Ride in Perth :: 6th November, 2012

Having benefited so much over the past couple of years from my ventures in cycling, both in a recreational and racing capacity, it is time I took some time out and put some effort in to raising some money for a good cause. The Santos Great Bike Ride in Perth on the 25th of November, 2012 is a great way for cyclists to raise some much needed funding for some fantastic and well-deserving Charities. I have signed up for the 106km ride which I will no doubt have the pleasure of being taken apart bit-by-bit by what I expect will be a strong field of riders - not that it's a race of course!!

I have set a target to raise at least $500 for the Great Bike Ride Charities and am appealing to all of my readers to consider donating to the cause via my on-line fundraiser account which can be found at:


It only takes a few seconds to donate and please, dig deep for a great cause. Please also spread the word and send as many people to my fundraiser page as possible.

Thank you very much for your generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment