Friday 20 September 2013

This Blog is on the Move!

To all my readers and followers, thank you for taking the time to read my posts and race reports over the past few years. I hope that my reports have been informative, insightful and motivating to those who have considered racing and taken the step to get amongst Westerna Australia's cycle racing scene. It's been great to receive feedback from some of you and to hear that my reports have demonstrated to you what racing is like without going into technical and tactical detail.

From here on, I will be posting my reports to the Unicorn-Specialized Cycle Team blog located at http://unicorn-specialized.blogspot.com. My reprots will be accompanied by reports posted from my team mates which should give you additional perspective of the local racing scene with some write-ups going into a little more tactical aspects of each race.

Once again, many thanks for your interest in my blog and please continue to follow my future posts on our new team blog over at http://unicorn-specialized.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment